Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Joy to the World

It's been quite a while since I was able to post on my blog. I've been rather busy around the house since my daughter had surgery on her arm. She's fine, but it was her right arm and she is right handed. I've had to drive her and the grandkids and do other stuff she would normally do. I did get a chance to work in my studio for a little while. Here's a non-traditional Christmas card I was able to finish.My base card is yellow cardstock. The background is designer paper from Club Scrap. The carolers are Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies as is the sentiment.
I am entering this card into these challenges: Tuesday Throwdown -- family Christmas; Artistic Stamper -- anything goes; Inspiration Journal -- Sing It Loud; V's Sweet Ideas --Holiday theme; Art With Heart --holiday traditions (caroling).        

5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful silhouette card. Love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Redanne said...

The silhouette against the music background looks wonderful and I just love the colour of the 'joy to the world' as it really does lift the card - lovely! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Inspiration Journal. Anne x

eileen hull said...

This card is just beautiful and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Art With Heart Challenge!

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic card, Barbara! Love the silhouettes. Thanks so much for joining us in our "Family Christmas" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you when we return again in January. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Lisa H said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Journal and the Art with Heart challenge. Merry Christmas!! =)