Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanks


This will be my last post today. It's been a while since I had time in my studio, so I kept working. As I look back, it seems that there were quite a few sketch challenges. This card follows the Kraft Journal sketch challenge. I used a different color palette for me -- grays and kraft/brown. My stamp is from Quietfire Designs. The background uses 2 shaded of gray and the banner is a dark shade of gray. The oval and the card base is kraft cardstock.
I am also entering this card in these challenges: City Crafter -- one word sentiment; SweetStamps -- Thanks; Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- thanks/ Thanksgiving; Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations --at least two shades of gray.

9 comments:

Christine said...

What a lovely thank you card. Thanks so much for playing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

Vickie Y said...

Love the sketch you used for your 2 shades of gray card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

Roxie said...

Nice card, this would work very nicely for a masculine card.
Thanks for joining us in the SweetStamps challenge.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very nice card!! Bet it sparkles lots! Thanks for joining us at MFP Simple Salutations.
hugs.

~Tammy~ said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at the Kraft Journal. I hope you join us again next week!

Ros Crawford said...

What a great card this is! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Your card turned out beautiful. You nailed the sketch and I love that sentiment. Fab take on our challenge! Thank you so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love that sentiment stamp.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby