Monday, November 17, 2014

Season's Greetings

Today's project was a Christmas. I started by cutting my tag from kraft cardstock. I die cut the Season's Greetins ornament (Cheery Lynn Designs) twice once in green and once in gold so I could layer the gold season's greetings over the green. I die cut an oval (Cheery Lynn Designs) to use as a background panel. The sentiment (Artistic Outpost) was stamped in green pigment ink and heat embossed. It's a simple design, but sends the Christmas message.
I am entering my tag in these challenges: Cheery Lynn Designs -- tag, you're it; City Crafter -- Christmas CAS; Fashionable  Stamping -- Christmas tag; Dies R Us -- Christmas; Artistic Outpost -- anything goes using Artistic Outpost stamps; Word Art Wednesday -- anything goes.

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Great Christmas tag! And wonderful use of dies. Thanks so much for joining us for the Christmas challenge at Dies R Us!

shulsart said...

Barbara, I love the Seasons Greetings ornament layered onto that oval, it is perfect. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Darlene said...

Beautiful tag Barbara! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anita Kejriwal said...

A very simple and elegant tag. Thanks for sharing with the cheery lynn challenge.

Jo Ann said...

What a beautiful tag...Great colors and design. So delighted you joined us at our last week's Challenge and hope you join us again for the start of another Challenge today. Leaving you with some encouragement from Psalm 62:5-6 which says, "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Hugs and blessing always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Esther said...

A lovely bold Christmas tag - clever layering of the die cut image...Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC....Esther xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Love how you have made a bauble within your Christmas tag. Good design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn designs and good luck.
Julie x