Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Good Old Fun


I am a city girl and I do love the city. However, I have memories of spending summer vacations during my childhood at my great-grandparents farm. There my great-uncles would ride us around on the tractor and we could see the different crops they had growing. When Simon Says challenged us on Monday to remember the good old days, this is what I came up with. I used the layout from the Mojo Monday sketch challenge as the basis for my layout. All of the stamps used are from Artistic Outpost. Prisma colored pencils were used to color the images. This layout was a bit of a challenge since I had to use six masks to get every stamp where I wanted them to be.
I am entering this card into these challenges: Mojo Monday -- sketch; Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -- Good Old Days; Artistic Outpost -- anything goes using Artistic Outpost stamps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most Fabulous! Thanks for linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)