Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thanks


Different things inspire my muse. Today I used one of my favorite inspirations...new stamps. I received some new stamps from Quietfire Stamps. The "Thanks" stamp was one of them. I love the open T. On this card I used paper piecing to decorate it. My layout is based on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge. My flower and leaves are SweetStamps stamps. The design paper (background and T) is from Heartfelt Creations. Although the photo doesn't show it very well, the flower is highlighted with Stickles.
I am entering my card into these challenges: SweetStamps -- anything goes; Stampin' for the weekend -- anything goes; and Mojo Monday -- sketch.

2 comments:

Quietfire said...

lol, it didn't take you long to get playing with your new stamps Barbara! I love how you filled the T - beautiful card!

Frannie said...

Lovely! I hadn't thought to use paper piecing for the "Fill'er Up T" I love this stamp. It is so versatile.