Sunday, June 15, 2014

Paint the Sky

This afternoon I had a little time to play. I just received the two new smaller Gelli plates. I like the 5x7" plate because it is the perfect size for a card background. I had this bird stamp from Club Scrap that I wanted to use. The Gelli plate background (acrylic paint) was perfect to use with the stamp. My sentiment is from the Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text stickers.
I am entering this card into these challenges: City Crafter -- for the birds; Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge -- paint.

3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely piece of art, the colours are lovely and the bird looks fabulous set against the background. Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy. X

Anonymous said...

Very artsy and cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a wonderful card!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!!