Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time Travel

It's a beautiful day. The sun is bright and the temp is about 48 degrees (balmy weather!).  I love to create Steampunk art when I'm in a fun mood. Here's the result. I started with a kraft base card. I die cut the background from copper metallic cardstock using the concentric circles mesh die from Cheery Lynn Designs. The die cut Steampunk owls with gears are also from Cheery Lynn. The old-fashioned bicycle and the owl's goggles are Dazzles from Hot Off the Press. The sentiment letters are stickers I found in my stash. Can you believe that they are the right size and that all the letters I needed were still there!
My card is being entered into these challenges: SanDee and Amelie's Steampunk challenge -- Time Machine and Ink on My Fingers Sunday Challenge -- birds.

3 comments:

Claudia N. said...

Your Steampunk owls are so adorable, Barbara!

I wonder where the time-cycle will take them. And so great that there are two seats ;)

Beautiful background and colours too! A wonderful and enchanting steampunk card!

Thank you for sharing it with us at SASPC!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Brigitte said...

Beautiful card, your owl is so funny ! thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenges
Coutureuse

Hels Sheridan said...

How fab! Love the owls (love owls muchly) and I love the steampunk look you created... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x