Thursday, February 20, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 -- February

It's nearly the end of the month and I finally finished the February tag for the 12 Tags of 2014, the challenge on Tim Holtz's blog. I know its hard to believe, but I don't have several of the items that Tim used on his tag. I think my substitutions worked pretty well. I do love the chalkboard technique, especially since it uses real chalk. The gradient effect done with the stencil gives a great effect.
I am also entering my tag into these challenges: Word Art Wednesday -- anything goes and Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends -- chalk.

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wannabcre8tive said...

Your tag is both creative and pretty. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

Stampsnob. said...

Gotta love how much you can do with a tag Thank you for coming to SF&F ...Lis

Unknown said...

Lovely techniques on your tag. I really like the cut out heart. This is just so very beautiful, thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings, Carole DT