Monday, July 22, 2013

Postage Stamp

I am joining a new challenge for me today. SerendipityStamps wants to see something inspired by a postage stamp. Hooray, I finally got to use the postage frame from the Tim Holtz Collection. The stamps are from Serendipity Stamps. I used a scrap of cardstock from Club Scrap to paper piece the vases. The cardstock was a mixture of colors, so I cut each bottle from a separate part of the paper. The lightest section was the reverse of the paper. I love that I could get different looks from one scrap. The postcards were also stamped on the reverse and then given a touch of color using distress markers. The two 4's were stickers I had in my stash. The base card is also from Club Scrap.

1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

YAY! Glad you're playing along Barbara! Your card is wonderful! The vases are colored beautifully and I love them on the blue background with the postage stamp "frame"