Friday, April 26, 2013

My Soul Listens

It's time for Blogger's Challenge. This week the challenge is one of my favorite, black and white and a splash of color. As a coincidence, Stampsmith also has black and white and a splash of color as the monthly challenge. For my card I chose Serena, a Stampsmith stamp as my focal stamp. She is so pretty, surrounded by pretty little flowers. I chose a beautiful handmade paper as my background. My splash of color is orange which I used for the flowers and frame. A few orange buttons framing the sentiment finish off the look.
I am also entering my card in the Sunday challenge at Ink on My Fingers which was paper and at Critter Sketch with a challenge of buttons.

5 comments:

Ida said...

Very pretty. It has a romantic feel to it.

Hels Sheridan said...

gorgeous card hun! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Buttons
Hugs
Dewi

Evelyn S. said...

I do love this image....I have her somewhere--uninked for at least 4 years! Beautiful card.

sgc said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.