Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bird House

Keeping true to my promising myself to use more of my design paper (You know, the "I must have it!" collection), I designed this card for Hels Sunday challenge at Ink on my Fingers. Her theme is birds. The DP and stamps (except Stampin' Up sentiment) are from Heartfelt Creations. The bird and birdhouse are perfect for the challenge. The leaves and flower are stamped and die cut. I cut a second bird house and popped it over the one on the paper. The card is not not my usual style, but I like the outcome.

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

STUNNING, I LOVE this very lots... absolutely gorgeous card Barbara, Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x

Phyllis said...

This birdhouse card is beautiful. I would love to have a boxful to send out to my friends.

Maisie Moonshine said...

This is simply beautiful