Sunday, November 4, 2012

For the Man in Your Life

Take a pretty scene stamp, a beautiful sentiment, and some distress stains and you can create a beautiful card for the man in your life. The challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs is masculine and the challenge at Simon Says Stamp is get in shape (not a square or rectangle card). My image stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs. It works perfectly with Spellbinders #18 dies. The sentiment is a rub on that I recently rediscovered in my stash. To color the card I used the distress stain dip technique from the current TJ newsletter.

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Masculine card!! I just love the colors and your use of the Birds and Butterflies frames. That is one of my faves!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby