Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas Resist

This week the challenge at SweetStamps is Christmas resist. Hooray, I got to use one of my favorite techniques from Tim Holtz, paint dabber resist. I cut my sticky back canvas using the vintage cabinet die (Sizzix/Tim Holtz) I stamped the wreath using white dabber paint and then covered the canvas using distress stains. The white paint resists the stains. Over the top I stamped the image of the children (SweetStamps) in black archival ink. I added an outline "Merry Christmas" sentiment and the bling. Here's Christmas card number two completed ahead of time.

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- I was hoping to see you play along again. I have never done this technique- gotta give it a try! Thanks for joining us at Sweet stamps again this challenge!

Alenka***** said...

Очень красивая работа!