Sunday, July 22, 2012

Anniversary Greetings

This week Kraft Journal challenged us to create a wedding or anniversary card and Our Daily Bread Designs wanted to see sunshine or clouds.
To create my card I started with kraft cardstock for the base card and a navy blue for the layering panel. I found the perfect background of clouds in my My Mind's Eye paper collection. I embossed the panel with my Sizzix texture fade rays and highlighted the embossing with squeezed lemonade distress ink to simulate sunshine. The die cut is from Spellbinders and the image which matches the die cut is from ODBD. The sentiment is also from ODBD and is by Jim Croce. I thought it was a great sentiment for an anniversary card.

2 comments:

kathi17 said...

I love that sentiment, as you said, it's perfect for an anniversary! Very interesting how you made the sunshine and clouds background. What a neat idea!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely anniversary card!! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!