Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easel Gift Box

Well, the temperature in Chicago hit 101 today. What better place for me to spend the day than in my cool, basement studio. Today I created an easel gift box.  It actually meets several challenges. At Our Daily Bread Designs the challenge was to use three stamps. I used two sentiments and the bicycle image from the Bicycle stamp set. City Crafters  wants us to create a gift, rather than a card. Put some chocolates in the box and you have a wonderful gift. Creative Belli challenged us to create anything but a card. And I Brake for Challenges wants to see summer fun.
The easel box technique and the watercolor reinker are both techniques from Technique Junkies.

6 comments:

Alenka***** said...

It's beautiful! wonderful!Great work!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool!

kathi17 said...

What a happy summery card, and gift box all in one!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is neat, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

So lovely ... and beautifully done ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

Unknown said...

Looks great. I love the image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!