Friday, April 13, 2012

Connoisseurs of Comfort

I've been MIA on my blog for a while now. It's been spring break for my kindergarten aged grandson. Since mom works weird hours, I have assigned myself the task of keeping him busy. We've seen The Lorax, visited the aquarium, spent the day at the zoo, and basically hung out together. It's been a lot of fun, but I haven't had very much studio time. School starts back and things should go back to normal.
I did grab a little time to make this card for Bloggers Challenge. The theme is black, white, and a splash of color. It's one of my favorite challenge themes. For my card I used a stamp from LaBlanche for my focal image with the sentiment coming from Club Scrap. I love the little kitty on the Victorian chair. I think the mouse might be safe since kitty looks so comfy.

6 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

darling

Lori said...

Love your take on this week's challenge--so fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great image- love the cat on the chair and the mouse looking up at the cat. How cool is this!

Lisa Somerville said...

the image looks wonderful over the embossed panel!

Ida said...

Oh now isn't that a cute image. Love your card.

Shirley said...

Your cat is adorable, the mouse is cute and that chair is just awesome. A very pretty and cute card!