Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Time is Now

A few weeks ago Blitsy had LaBlanche stamps on special, and I had to have several. I really liked this owl and clock, so when Three Muses challenged us with outside the frame birds, I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use. I stamped the stamp once on ivory paper in jet black. Then I stamped it again on white paper in coffee. I cut the clock frame and owl. I added a spinner piece where the hand pointed to XII. Then I put foam dots around the frame and behind the owl to raise that part of the image. I adhered all the layers to a kraft card base. I added a twine bow in the fold of the card. Since the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is entwined, I will enter this card there also.

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful vintage card - love the LaBlanche images!