Monday, November 21, 2011

Designer Paper

Sharon's challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs is to use only one piece of designer paper on our cards. I used a piece from My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Two and the focal panel on my card. The sentiment is from RRD Floriculture. I stamped and embossed it directly on the DP. On the right I stamped the flowers (also from Floriculture). I first stamped off and then stamped them directly on the DP. I think the flowers and sentiment look beautiful stamped directly on the panel.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is beautiful!! I love the sentiment stamped over the text and the graduated color of the stamped flowers.

The Rogue Redhead said...

Beautiful use of that yummy designer paper! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing the Dress Down Challenge at RRD!

Anonymous said...

You might want to wander over to Ill Tempered Ink :) Just sayin.

Happy Thanksgiving!