Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ferris Wheel Friends

When I think of a carnival, the first thing I think of is the ferris wheel. It is such an impressive ride to see. Both Critter Sketch and Kraft Journal had carnival as their challenge theme. To create my card, I used the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge. I love this vintage ferris wheel stamp from Club Scrap. Two friends are having so much fun on the ride. The sentiment seemed perfect for the scene. The background paper is from Webster's Pages. I loved the carnival stripes in the muted tones which go so well with the vintage image. The Spellbinders die cuts and center paper are from Club Scrap and the card base is from Kraft Outlet. The three metal buttons are from my stash.

1 comment:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a super fun image, really love the colors, wonderful card! Thanks for joining us @ Critter Sketch :)