Thursday, June 30, 2011

Feminine Spirit

June has run its course. Here we are on the last day. I thought I would share one of my Chapel Road Artstamps in a different way. I've stamped one of the faces from Les Femmes, adhered it to a background cut from glimmer paper, and framed it in a memory glass frame. Here I used a Chotsky pin and attached the framed image and various charms to make a lovely and very feminine pin.

I am entering this art piece into the Creative Belli Blog Challenge which is the letter "G". My G embellishments are Glitter paper, and memory Glass.

3 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty and wonderful bling on this, thanks for joining our fun at Creative Belli!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!! This is fabulous....so artsy and fun!! Thanks for joining us in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

Holly said...

What a cool idea, Barb! I love the glitter!