Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beautiful women

As I started my card today, I knew I wanted to use one of the images from the Chapel Road Artstamps Four Faces. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use, so I decided to use all four. Each face has its own beauty. I stamped each face in sepia and framed it with a dark brown frame. The framed pictures deserved to be hung on a wall, so I adhered them to a wood paper panel. To finish the card I die cut a dark brown scalloped oval and cut a wood paper oval to fit inside the little frame. The sentiment is a gold Outline sticker. I adhered everything to a beige card base.

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Well the 4 images work so well together.
I am usually faced with the same problem and my solution is to make a bundle of cards or tags, saves the indecision!
Gorgeous card.
Wishes
Lynne