Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sharing Happiness

This week the Try That Technique challenge was double bugging from the new To Die For Cd or from the June 2009 newsletter. I used two oriental embossing folders for my background. On the first embossing I used tumbled glass distress ink. On the second embossing I used victorian velvet embossing ink. The image and sentiment are from the Artistic Outpost stamp sheet Thai Buddha. I used the abalone technique from the October/ November 2010 newsletter. I used Perfect Pearls to color the image. The sentiment was stamped in white pigment. The flourish is from a set of bling I won during the grand opening of the Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum.
I wish two of my friends, Gerrie and Lisa, much happiness as they celebrate their birthdays today.

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work. Thank you for playing along with us once again.