Monday, January 10, 2011

Angel

I had a lot of fun today letting my muse run wild. This card meets the criteria for two challenges. The Sunday Challenge at Ink on My Fingers was diamonds. This week Simon Says Stamp and Show some masking. The image and sentiment stamps are from Stampotique. First I stamped Angel in fuschia. I masked her and stamped Angelboy behind her. I masked him and then using a gold paint dabber on a background stamp, stamped the diamonds. Finally I stamped the angel definition and added the flower. The image panel was matted with a blue panel and attached to a gold card base.

6 comments:

minnie_mac said...

Love this. Love the colours and the way Angel is taking centre stage !

Marilyn

Minxy said...

Love what you've done, these 2 work really well together :D

Lori said...

Great job with the masking technique, love the stamps you chose for this fun card! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE this... Stampotique are the best aren;t they! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper hun x

PS.. you could enter this into the Artistic Stamper Challenge (things with wings) x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luv this Barb, very artsy fartsy!

Lynne Phelps said...

Great card! It has a screen printed/poster with your wonderful use of color, I love that! Absolutely fantastic!