Saturday, November 13, 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 21 and Simon Says Stamp & Show

The Compendium of Curiosities Challenge was to use the Perfect Distress technique from p. 38 of Tim's book. Simon Says Stamp & Show wanted us to use our favorite Tim stamp.This was a match made in heaven. The only difficult thing was to choose a favorite. My favorite Tim Holtz stamp is whichever one I am using at the time. Okay, so I decided on the flowers and bird stamps from Nature's Moments. I really do love these and use them often. I think these stamps worked well with the technique.

6 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

I love everything about this card! I have this stamp set but have never made it look so good!!

Kathy Eddy said...

This is so pretty Barbara. I am having such a good time making all these challenges and trying new things.

Terry said...

Love your card and it is perfect for both challenges, which I believe many of us pulled a double duty! Fabulous colors!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Barbara....the colors, the stamps, the technique.....I LOVE IT ALL!!! Fab...Fab...Fab card!!

thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge and the Design Teamies!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Wow, Barbara, this really WAS a match made in heaven! What a gorgeous card. These stamps worked beautifully for the technique, and the bright, happy colors are so inviting. I love this-- it totally brightened up my evening!

Netty said...

This is fabulous Barbara. A smashing work of art. Annette x