Saturday, October 16, 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 17

This week in the Compendium of Curiosities challenge we went to p. 64 of Tim's book to make Fragment Charms. As you can see I had a ball creating charms in different sizes for my Diva tree. The images in my charms are from Suze Weinberg and from Artchix. Of course there is the usual scan story. The charms hang loose so laying them on the scanner bed caused them to move a little. And of course the dimensional aspect of the charms causes the images to be slightly less clear. I had fun with this card and love how it actually looks.

6 comments:

Netty said...

I love your Diva Tree with beautiful charms. Such a great idea. Annette x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Barbara, what an awesome design!!! I love the whole idea of a Diva Tree, and boy oh boy, did you ever take the concept and make it sparkle! The charms are gorgeous, and the tree is beautifully designed. This is a completely wonderful work of art. I just love it!

minnie_mac said...

Brilliant card. Love it.

Marilyn

MarleneMAZ said...

I love the images in your charms! great job, love the idea of a Diva Tree!

Terry said...

Too awesome! Stunning tags for the Diva Tree! Love this!

Yelowflower said...

Wow, That's awesome....but shouldn't the Diva Tree include an image of YOU???