Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 22

This  week the challenge at Oh Alice is to create a piece of art using sea life. I started by using a digital image from Alice ATC from Moonlight Journey for the background. Then I took a piece of acetate and stamped the fish (Fred Mullett) and shells (Stampin' Up) and word with Stazon on the printable side. On the reverse I used my Creative Inspirations paint to color the fish and shells. They have such a beautiful shimmer through the acetate.

4 comments:

Sammi said...

oh wow! this is fun! LOVE it!

Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xxx

Lynne Phelps said...

This is my total favorite - SO original and interesting! LOVE the way the muted Tennial illustration with the gryphon and the mock turtle emerges from the background! FABULOUS! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh, this is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

Lynne Phelps said...

Barbara, You are my favorite player on Oh, Alice! and I look forward to seeing your post every week!

I would love to feature some of your cards on my new blog, The Altered Alice at http://alteredalice.blogspot.com
Please visit, take a look around, and then say YES! You can email me at lynne.phelps@gmail.com.