Saturday, June 19, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge 34

Meet Teddy and his girlfriend Anxious Annie. This week's challenge from the Play Date Cafe is a 'color splash' challenge. A 'color splash' challenge is simply black and white with a splash of color. This week the color is blue and the shade is our choice. The stamp image is from Stampland Stamps. I love the singles of Ted and of Anxious Annie, and I really love the image of them as a couple. I think Annie looks good in blue. Her dress was painted with Creative Inspirations paint. I decided that the simple black frame was the touch needed for this image.

11 comments:

Michele said...

i love your Ted & Annie card! great use of the color challenge>

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh Barb, this is a winner, so cute! luv it

Terry said...

Wow! Love this card! The female image colored in that beautiful blue just really catches the eye!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful image, great use of this weeks challenge colors. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, they are not imagaes I've seen before. Are they stamps or digi images?

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, I love this - gorgeous way to add the blue!

Ruby said...

Great card! What a lovely image, and I love how you've done her dress, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I just love love love this image--I love her dress and how it pops in the blue! This card is wonderful! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! Love Annie's blue dress and shoes! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

Great use of the color on her dress. Love the black frame to really pop your image. Thanks for playing in the PDCC this week!

Julie Ranae said...

All I can say is FaBuLoUs! Great color splash : )