Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge 85

Through a series of Internet jumps, I discovered Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge blog. On this site the challenges are movie related. This week the theme was the movie "State Fair" and had to have pennants on the work somewhere. Although I haven't seen any of the versions of the movie, I did watch a couple of clips on Youtube and read the Wikipedia synopsis. This card is my take on the movie theme. My animals and pennants are all stamps from the Artistic Outpost stamp sheet "Country Life". The background stamp is from Club Scrap. The ground texture is enhanced with a stamp from Stampscapes. The images are colored with Creative Inspirations paints. The border frame is from my stash. I had purchased a huge set of printed frames several years ago. I just thought that this particular plaid had a very country feel to it.

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

oh these stamps worked perfect for your challenge piece! Great job!