Saturday, March 27, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge 85

This weeks Color Throwdown Challenge used a combination of three colors baja breeze a light turquoise), garden green (a medium green), and certainly celery (lighter green). I love the color combination of greens and blues, so I felt right at home. This is the card I created.

The stamp is from Earth Art International. I painted the image with Creative Inspiration paints, wonderful shimmery paints. The background was done with the double bugging technique--embossing twice with two different cuttlebug embossing folders. The paper used was Double-Sided Core'dinations Paper. Once you emboss the paper, you can use a sanding block over the raised areas and the reverse sid color shows through.

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous. I love that dragonfly!

Daria said...

This is beautiful! I love the background you made, and that dragonfly just glows.