Saturday, January 30, 2010

KSS Crew Challenge # 21 -- A Stitch in Time 4

Who would have thought that I would have I would have done so much stitching (faux or real) this month. But here is another. This one is a post card which was actually stamped and mailed. Now that I know it was received safely, I can share it here. I used the new Kitchen Sink Stamps Winter Cardinals set. I fell in love with the set even before I saw the whole thing. There is something about a cardinal that grabs my heart, and this cardinal pair is very realistic.
Now for the layering and color details: Papa Cardinal -- layer 1-Watermelon (adirondack), layer 2-Lady Bug (memento), layer 3-crimson red (versafine), and layer 4-onyx (Club Scrap). Mama Cardinal -- layer 1-salmon (adirondack), layer 2 watermelon (adirondack), layer 3-crimson red (versafine), and layer 4-onyx (Club Scrap). Branches -- layer 2-bottle (adirondack), layer 1-bamboo leaves (memento), layer 3-potters clay (memento), and level 4-expresso (adirondack).

1 comment:

Connie M. said...

Oh my!! This is just sooo beautiful! You have stamped both birds so perfectly! Thanks so much for playing this month!